Cart is empty
(Formally called Blemish Control Gel)
Skin Type: Acneic - Oily - Congested
When we added more organic ingredients the product thinned out a bit and no longer was gel-like... So we decided to change the name to something that would fit better.
Zits make a break for it when Blemish Control Solution enters the room. With a 7% mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids, skin is lightly exfoliated and bacteria is confronted head on.
Oily skin is prone to blackheads, breakouts, and large pores, especially in the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin areas). When sweat glands produce too much oil, pores become clogged with a mixture of sebum and dead skin cells.
Accumulated sebum contains propionic acid bacteria, which is released into the tissue causing an inflammatory reaction. Blemish Control Gel reduces shine, absorbs moisture and perspiration, providing a long lasting smooth and non-greasy matte finish.
- Glycolic Acid (5%) – An alpha hydroxy acid that loosens dead skin cells, softens and dissolves debris in the pores. Works with salicylic acid to reduce the appearance of scarring
- Salicylic Acid (2%) – Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth
- L-Glutathione – antioxidant, protects against the damage done by free radicals.
- Yeast Protein – creates a tensor effect to help reduce the appearance and oiliness of pores, also contains nutrients and amino acids
- Pyridoxine – (vitamin B6) necessary for the body’s ability to utilize nutritional energy, produce blood cells and maintain proper nerve function, calming and healing, works ntogether with niacinamide to control oil production
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)– the biologically active form of niacin, Vitamin B3. It increases the rate of skin exfoliation and increases moisture barrier repair. Studies have shown it to be useful in increasing synthesis of collagen and lipids, inhibiting the transfer of melanosomes and decreasing inflammation; antioxidant that works for aging and acne related issues
- D-panthenol – (vitamin B5) humectant effective at counteracting the dryness that occurs in aging skin and increases the moisture retention capacity of the skin which allows dry skin to stay supple and elastic longer. It is anti-inflammatory and stimulates skin regeneration. Niacinamide and Panthenol improve the condition of the skin's moisture barrier, a function considered by dermatologists as critical to healthy skin.
- D-biotin – (vitamin B7) helps strengthen skin, and plays a roll in cell growth, fatty acid metabolism and amino acid production
- Once or twice daily (sensitive skins start with once daily)
- After cleansing and toning
- Apply small amount to affected area
- Follow with moisturizer if needed
- Always follow with sunscreen if going outdoors
Aqua (Distilled Water), *Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, *Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Pyridoxine HCl, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Allantoin, Biotin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (L), Glutathione (L), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil. *NOP certified organic
Click here to send us your question.