Cart is empty
Skin Types: All - Oily - Mature
Features: 78% organic, vegan, gluten-free
Skin Boost Peptide Elixir is an anti-aging serum that combines cutting-edge Matrixyl® synthe’6™ (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38) to address all aspects of aging. This form of peptide affects the six major structural components of the skin to stimulate collagen and diminish or even prevent fine lines, increase hydration levels, protect and repair damaged skin.
Delicately scented with Bitter Almond Essential Oil.
√ Formulated with powerful actives to compliment a daily anti-aging skincare regiment
√ Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
√ Improves skin's tone and texture
√ Also gives excellent results when used on the neck and decollete
Genetics, along with natural and environmental factors affect the look and feel of our skin on a daily basis. Skin Boost Peptide Elixir combats the effects of the everyday stress that our skin experiences by penetrating deep to protect the natural beauty of the skin with these super star antioxidants CoQ10, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Resveratrol.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl® synthe’6™) – helps to stimulate collagen production (by triggering collagen formation) at the DNA level, improve skin elasticity, repair sun-damaged skin and diminish wrinkles.
- CoQ10 – a super antioxidant that repairs sun-damaged skin, energizes new cell growth, delivers firming properties, smooths skin and regenerates other antioxidants, such as Vitamin E. In contrast to other antioxidants, CoQ10 inhibits both the initiation and the propagation of lipid and protein oxidation.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – the most powerful of antioxidants. It is able to benefit both the water and lipid portions of the skin. ALA does something that other antioxidants don't: It works inside the cell and in the cell membrane to help achieve some great antiaging effects thanks to it being both fat-and water-soluble.
- MSM – when applied topically, can improve pliability of even the deepest skin layers. Also an excellent source of useable organic sulfur for building healthy new cells
- Resveratrol – derived from grapes, this potent antioxidant is best known for helping to reduce inflammation
- Sea Buckthorn – gives this serum its brilliant orange hue. Packed with beta-carotene brings an added benefit to this already powerful serum. Beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A in the skin
- Lecithin (Non-GMO) – rich in phospholipids gives it powerful moisturizing properties that help to keep the skin hydrated
- Apply on cleansed skin to entire face making sure to bring up to the hairline and behind the ear.
- Use morning and evening for optimal results.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Leaf) Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Extract*, Aspalathus Lineans (Organic Rooibos Tea) Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Organic Grapeseed) Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Resveratrol, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Non-GMO Lecithin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, CoQ10, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Organic Rosemary) Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Malic Acid, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Essential Oil
No posts found
Click here to send us your question.