Cart is empty
New LARGER SIZE - 2 lb bag packaged in sturdy resealable bags
No other product on the market contains this level of concentrated ingredients! Most will contain high amounts of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), very inexpensive and sea salt (the equivalent of table salt), which is quite different from DEAD sea salt.
This is a salon-strength seaweed detox bath.
DetoxRx’s Seaweed Detox Bath helps increase the blood and lymph flow to circulation starved areas, break down cellulite, and move the resultant waste out of your body. In addition, a weekly detox bath stimulates the lymphatic system and aids in the elimination of waste and fluids in general. This is a natural fortifying and detoxifying treatment for the entire body. Made of finely powdered bentonite clay which contains more than 70 trace minerals, mineral rich dead sea salt from the Mediterranean Dead Sea which has been compacted and kept pure in landlocked environmentally clean areas, laminaria digitata (sea kelp), red chondrus palmaria (dulse), and fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) teeming with trace minerals, including iodine. These natural ingredients work together to produce a powerful detoxification of heavy metals and other impurities in the body.
By putting 1/2 cup of Seaweed Detox powder in a tub of hot water, the minute clay and seaweed particles expand and develop electromagnetic properties. The expanded particles develop into a large surface which enables them to pick up many times their own weight of various body toxins. This wide surface is made of a great number of tiny platelets, each with a negative electrical attraction for positively charge toxins. Bentonite clay’s negative charge is responsible for its amazing detoxifying properties: it is a magnet for many toxic elements present in the human body (heavy metals, pesticides, and free radicals), which are positively charged. This physical pulling power also has an absorbent action (like sticky paper) as toxins are drawn into the porous surface of the clay.
- Bentonite Mineral Clay provides an impressive assortment of minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, sulfur, manganese, and silica in addition to an assortment of rare trace minerals.
- Bladderwrack is high in ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), protein, vitamin A, iodine, bromine and phosphorus. Bladderwrack is used as a weight loss aid and for thyroid stimulation. Bladderwrack is also a source of fucoidan, a polysaccharide known to scavenge heavy metals and radioisotopes throughout the body.
- Dulse and Sea Kelp are intensely rich in minerals and trace elements, Kelp is highest in iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and offers substantial amounts of vitamin B’s. Phytochemicals in kelp have been shown to absorb and eliminate radioactive elements and heavy metal contaminants from our bodies, as well as reduce the onset, frequency and size of tumors in laboratory experiments. These are essentials to good health as they enable the body to absorb nutrients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Fill half your bathtub with warm water and add 1/4 cup of Seaweed Detox Bath powder (for beginning treatment) or 1/2 - one cup for more intensive treatment
- Mix the powder in the water until all the lumps are dissolved
- Soak in the warm water and reduce the incoming water to a trickle of the hottest water possible
- Soak for 20 - 30 minutes
- Pat dry
- Follow with Purifying Body Serum
Click here to send us your question.